In ArcHungary – vector map of Hungary all road network changes are updated. Let’s see the map to follow the changes of last 10 years – especially the evolvement of the Highways-Motorways network of Hungary.
The new sections of road network
- On road M0 – new and broaded sections
- On road M3 – new section between Görbeháza – Nyíregyháza and between Nagykálló – Őr – Vásárosnamény.
- On road M31 – new section between Nagytarcsa – Gödöllő.
- On road M4 – new bypass road at Kisújszállás.
- On road M43 – new sections between Szeged-north – Hódmezővásárhely, Sándorfalva – Makó and Makó – Csanádpalota, the highway reach the border crossing in south.
- On road M5 – new sections between Kiskunfélegyháza – Szeged, than Szeged – Röszke,
- On road M6 – new section between Dunaújváros – Bóly, with more than 100 km-s,
- On road M7 – new sections between Zamárdi – Balatonszárszó, than Balatonkeresztúr – Nagykanizsa, the highway starts from Budapest and reach Nagykanizsa and border crossing in west.
- On road M85 – new bypass road at Enese, new sections between Enese – Csorna and Győr-Rábapatona.
- On road M86 – new bypass roads at Vát and Szeleste, than new sections between Szombathely – Vát, Szeleste – Hegyfalu, and Hegyfalu – Csorna.