In ArcHungary – vector map of Hungary all hungarian road network changes are updated. Let’s see the map to follow the changes of last 10 years – especially the evolvement of the Highways-Motorways network of Hungary.
The new sections of road network
- On road M0 – new and broaded sections
- On road M3 – new section between Görbeháza – Nyíregyháza and between Nagykálló – Őr – Vásárosnamény.
- On road M31 – new section between Nagytarcsa – Gödöllő.
- On road M4 – new bypass road at Kisújszállás.
- On road M43 – new sections between Szeged-north – Hódmezővásárhely, Sándorfalva – Makó and Makó – Csanádpalota, the highway reach the border crossing in south.
- On road M5 – new sections between Kiskunfélegyháza – Szeged, than Szeged – Röszke,
- On road M6 – new section between Dunaújváros – Bóly, with more than 100 km-s,
- On road M7 – new sections between Zamárdi – Balatonszárszó, than Balatonkeresztúr – Nagykanizsa, the highway starts from Budapest and reach Nagykanizsa and border crossing in west.
- On road M85 – new bypass road at Enese, new sections between Enese – Csorna and Győr-Rábapatona.
- On road M86 – new bypass roads at Vát and Szeleste, than new sections between Szombathely – Vát, Szeleste – Hegyfalu, and Hegyfalu – Csorna.
All changes are updated in GeoX vector and raster maps, and map based navigation and web services.
If you have any questions, or you are interested in our maps, please contact us »