After the updates of DSM-10 vector street map of Hungary, there are now updates available for ArcHungary (administrative and road network map of Hungary) and GeoXRaster (raster tile-map series of Hungary) as well.
New elements in ArcHungary Map
Some of the layers have been updated in the last quarter, such as:
- the latest population data have been included in all administrative units,
- built-up areas,
- ZIP codes,
- changes of the road-network.
More expected novelties coming this year: updates of gazetteer (names of populated places), railway-networks and some from the raster layers (e.g Forests).
New elements in GeoXRaster Map
In the raster map of Hungary there have been processed:
- changes of administrative boundaries,
- changes of the road-network, and
- changes of street names – including both new names and renamings.
Demo of the latest version of our street level raster map of Hungary is available here: terkep.varosterkep.hu